Saturday, September 27, 2014

Layout 2 with CTMH "Chalk It Up"

Here is layout number 2 that I completed with the same $9.95 packet. I love using the matching stickers and chipboard complements.

This design was created from the reflections scrapbook program. Do you see my surprise flip flap yet? Keep looking!


Left side pattern is from page 17 master pattern. The "6th" was cut with a cricut cartridge. I inked the edge with black exclusive ink and stamped the "grade" with it also.  The stamp set I used is called Marquee Uppercase, I fussy cut the letters out after stamping. Fussy cut means: cutting all the little details around a stamped object. FUN!! :) The "Year" and the two stars are a chipboard piece from Chalk It Up Complements. I stamped the letters around my 4x6 picture with an old stamp of the month from JULY, Circus Alphabet Stamp. (Don't look to close at the letter "B" it is upside down, oops!) All the edges on this paper are distressed with an edge distresser.
 The right side layout is from page 40 master pattern. I used the 3-D foam tape under the chipboard pieces. I did stamp the middle chevron with lagoon exclusive ink and used the arrow stamp from the stamp set Have a happy day. I also distressed all the edges on this side too.

OK, here comes my flip flap surprise!!



I added a 4x6 flip flap, this could be used for more pictures or even more area to journal.

Thanks for looking at my project. Hope you have as much fun creating it as I did.

Other items I used:





No comments:

Post a Comment